Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Let's Roll! (updated)

I must be in heaven... I see Blue, and he's glorious.

Full credit goes to Ain't It Cool News for these pics... but for those of you who aren't geeky enough to check that website on a regular basis (or just have jobs) meet:

Optimus



and Megatron















One shall stand, one shall fall. I can't believe this is finally happening... Giant. Robots. Blowing. S**t. Up.

In theatres. This July.

***UPDATE***

I could not, not post this new still. Double dipping again on the Robots In Disguise goodness, but what can I say: it was my childhood. Pictured here: Optimus about to open a can of whup-a$$ on a Decepticon.

Credits: AICN.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have no idea how happy this makes me. you should probably come down to NY for this.